Sunday, March 11, 2012

In the Greenhouse

Agastache- a red flowering, non-patented varietal from Green Fields. I planted the perennials for retailing at farmer's markets, and these I transplanted into re-purposed water bottles that I cut the top off and knicked drain holes in the botton. Working very well so far. I was impressed with the germination in the hyssop.

Lupines- are just happy. That bad cold snap froze a bunch of these in the greenhouse, even under the grow  lights and heat lamps...

Broccoli- De Cicco for my market garden. Making me hungry already!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I somehow came across your blog and thought-hey I know that guy and sure enough, I do! This is Cynthia in Nebraska by the way.

    Looking at your post, reminds me, I really need to get my seeds started.

    ReplyDelete